In order to use Google Docs on iOS devices, you'll need Google Docs installed on your device and must be signed on to an active Google Account. (Need instructions on installing? Click here.)
*Please note: If your students are sharing
Editing a document
1. Log in to the Student portal in the Safari browser and go to your resources (need help?)
2. Open the Collaboration document and click on the download option
3. Tap on Share and choose "Copy to Docs"
4. You'll be redirected to the Google Docs app, tap on "SAVE TO DRIVE" and start editing the document.
5. Once you've finished editing your document, save the file to your device.
6. Tap on the more options icon in the top right corner of your device
7. Tap "Share & export"
8. Save the file to your preferred location (Google Drive, iCloud Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
Upload the document to the Student Portal
1. Go to the Collaboration dropbox, and tap on where it says "Drag or click here"
2. Select "Browse"
3. Select the location of the file and enter a description of the file